Pages

Friday 21 July 2017

Best of the ACW Archives ~ Let's Talk About Book Covers...


By Kara Isaac

It's been a crazy start to 2015 and I wouldn't change it for anything :) In between developmental edits, author photos, trying to draft Book#2, and a whole lot of crazy things that go along with your debut novel, in the last few weeks I've been providing some early thoughts to my publisher for the book cover. I'm one of the least visually creative people on the planet so I'm super excited to see what the team at Howard Books come up with for this story.

Close To You is a contemporary romantic comedy is about a disillusioned academic-turned-tour-guide and an entrepreneur who knows nothing about Tolkien who fall in love on a Tolkien themed tour of New Zealand.

Read more at the following link:

http://australasianchristianwriters.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/lets-talk-about-book-covers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.